The following are the Administrator features in tally.
There are many, but a few are listed below.
1) Data Auto Back up Facility Tally.ERP 9 automatically updates back up of data up to 60 independent instances
2) General Mass Mailing Facility / Email any report… Mass Mailing of Pay Slip, Confirmation Letter for Ledger balances, Reminder Letters, Outstanding statements is possible
3) Data Data can be shared between two single user
4) Security Access Control and Security Control How User lever Security could be set up, how tally audit could be conducted to know the usage of each user and Tally Vault to encrypt the data for extra safety
5) Data Tally ODBC Data could be linked to Excel using ODBC and for example Label printing could be done based on the names and address of parties available in Tally
6) Data Export to Excel All reports could be exported from Tally.ERP 9
7) Data Export in /PDF. Jpg formats All reports could be exported from Tally.ERP 9 in PDF format , JPG formats
8) Data Split Company When auditing is completed the user can choose to split the data
9) Data Export of Data Data could be exported in multiple formats including XML for integrating with other applications
10) Data Import of Data Data could be imported into Tally
11) General Installation Its very simple and easy to install Tally.ERP 9 – even on a network – this could be highlighted
12) General Licensing Concept of Licensing followed by Tally could be highlighted
13) General Control Centre Tally.ERP 9 gives the power of managing Tally in terms of managing your own License & license of various other branches, managing own profile & profile of all branches of the same organisation, managing remote users, managing remote deployment of customization, managing jobs and recruitment process for the organization of the Customer.
Control centre saves your time and would prevent loss of time in situations where your existing Computer goes down because of any software/hardware issues. As a user you have the freedom to logically surrender license using control centre and activate the same on any other computer of your choice.
Tally.ERP 9 fully enables the users to be on the top of the situation.
14) General Support Centre Tally.ERP 9 brings a unique experience to the customers in terms of managing their support requirements. Every user can write to our support desk directly from Tally.ERP 9 software regarding any help/assistance/clarification he/she needs in understanding or using Tally.ERP 9. For this we have provided a feature called Support Centre, which helps the user to directly get in touch with the support desk. The customer is also given the liberty of closing the support issue that he has created. This facility also helps the organization to understand the type support issues that are getting created from his organization so that steps could be taken to educate\ train the issue to solve the repeated issues on a particular topic. For example the MD of a company gets to know that out of 10 support issues, 8 are relating to TDS clarification, he could decide to get his staff trained on TDS feature. This helps the organization to enhance their product knowledge and use their time more effectively.
15) General Data Migration from lower version Wizard is present by default for this activity