Your Company Logo Printing in Tally On Reports And Invoices
Did you know that you are now able to print your company’s logo on your entire reports and invoices.
Statements and reports meant the extra expense of getting stationery printed with your
company logo. You need Tally ERP 9 A Release 3.0 or later version in which a user can insert logo with out any customization. The logo pictures should be located in.bmp,.jpg or.jpeg picture formats. Utilizing the image publishing feature, it’s simple to develop exclusive stories and documents with your company’s brand, which will enhance their value and render an unique identity to each official document.
Brand printing usually greatly encouraged to be produced in debts, challan, pay-slips and so forth important documents. This is a step-by-step detailed and easy method to enable logo publishing in Tally.
You are able to print logo in Supply Note, Debit/Credit Note, Excellent Receivables, Payables, Purchase Order, Delivery Voucher, Official Bill and Confirmation of Accounts along with Income Invoice.
1. Print the Sales Invoice to print with logo.
2. Allow Company Logo features in F11: Accounting Features and option “Enable Company Logo” set to yes. it prompts the file physical local path for the image logo in your computer.
A. Set Yes to Enable Business Logo.
1. Press Enter.
2. Visit F11: Characteristics > F1: Sales Features.
3. The Company Logo screen appears. C:\Tally.ERP9\your-logo.bmp ),
4. Enable Logo Printing in Tally ERP 9
Make sure that the extensions.bmp /.jpg may also be specified while giving the location of logo.
• The recommended size for logo image is 96 x 80 (Width x Height) pixels.
Please download the pdf documentation logo-printing-in-tally.pdf and follow step by step instruction.