Tally ERP Saudi Arabia, made improvements In Ledger Outstandings report Agewise solution to show details quickly. Minimal Password Length in Password Policy for Company screen can be permitted. The maximum characters allowed for password has been now 51 . Limit a user from displaying or printing back dated Vouchers, if Full Access is disallowed for Back Dated Vouchers. Tally ERP are in possession of Live intelligent Updates in a button click. The Pending costs like Purchase, Sales and ales Order Outstandings, Purchase Order Outstandings reports has now an option button Alt F12 for picking range.During Inventory Transactions Voucher entry, Additional Cost was calculated and stored based on the setting made at Master level, despite manual adjustment of-the same. when manually modified, Additional price will now be re-calculated.A new solution – Allow Income Accounts in Sales Vouchers is included with the F12: Configuration choices of Sales Voucher (Item Invoice method). Where the Items sold need to be allocated to Income Ledgers (in the place of Sales Ledgers) this method can be utilized. Two new alternatives – Print Bank Details and Bank Name have now been presented within the Invoice Printing Configuration screen (Print Report > F12: Configuration).
10 reasons makes Tally ERP Saudi Arabia top in the world?
1) Userwise Security (User level)
2) System Wise Log (Audit Features)
3) Voucher Authorization (staging for approval)
4) Overdue Bill Restrictions
5) Negative Stock Restrictions
6) Delete Option Restrictions
7) Cancel Option Restrictions
8) Disable Print before Saving
9) Easy BRS / Auto BRs
10) Salesman Wise Outstanding
Tally ERP Saudi Arabia is highly customizable. It can interface with 3rd party applications. Tally ERP Saudi Arabia is powered by Tally Definition Language (TDL). Tally has a Tally Developer Environment (TDE). It has an ODBC interface.
Tally.Developer 9 is a comprehensive development suit designed specifically for programming in TDL (Tally Definition Language). It delivers a host of integrated tools and innovative capabilities to provide an extremely powerful and rapid development environment.
The TDE environment comprises of
- Tally Definition Language(TDL) integrated with Tally.ERP 9 Platform
- The Tally Development Suite productized as Tally.Developer 9(TD9)
- Set of Tools – Integrated with the Development Suite
- Associated Support